the 2013 christmas tag

on
Sunday, December 01, 2013
Anyone who knows me will be well aware that December is my absolute favourite time of year because both Christmas and my birthday is in the month. When I stumbled across this tag on Makeup Savvy I couldn't resist doing it as Christmas is the best time of year. This tag originated on Makeup-Pixi3.

1.  Do you prefer a real Christmas tree or synthetic?
I've never had real Christmas tree, only synthetic so in all honestly it's fine to have synthetic one.




2.  You're in a coffee shop, it's December, what do you pick?
I absolutely hate coffee so I usually choose hot chocolate (tea's my favourite but I don't like tea anywhere but home). This year I've loved Costa's white hot chocolate.

3.  Whats your favourite colour scheme for decorating the tree?
The tree in my house is black with silver, white and black decorations.

4.  Giving or receiving?
I absolutely love choosing presents for people but I equally love receiving; overall I think I'd have to say giving.

5.  To mince pie or not to?
NO! I'm a picky-eater and mince pie is definitely not in with the few things I like.

6.  What's your traditional sunday lunch?
I don;t eat one because I'm so picky but I do love stuffing balls.

7.  Christmas day fashion
We usually wear pajamas in the morning before getting dressed in dresses and shirts even if we're remaining inside with close family coming round.

8.  What's your favourite Christmas song?
I don't really have a favourite but I like:
Do They Know It's Christmas? - Band Aid 20
Merry Christmas (Wherever You Are) - Lower Than Atlantis
It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas - Michael Bublé

9.  What's your favourite Christmas film?
I'm sad to admit but there's no Christmas film in my memory to choose as a favourite although I remember enjoying "Home Alone".

10.  Open presents before or after lunch?
Before, I can't imagine that any time in the future I'll be able to wait until after lunch. 
4 comments on "the 2013 christmas tag"
  1. I have just done this tag too. I love Christmas time and really enjoy getting into the festive mood :)

    I agree about having only tea at home, they can never make it quite right :)

    Paula at Beauty Lover

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't understand how people can dislike the festive atmosphere.
      Yes! That's exactly how I feel. I'll check out your tag soon :)

      Delete
  2. Hey girl! You have a very nice blog. Keep it up!
    Greetings from Romania.

    Andera | www.universulanderei.ro

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature